- Latest: 27.02.2017 ClearSky Contractor Accounting has received Platinum ACCA Approved Employer status
- Latest: 10.01.2017 Sovereign backed Arkarius joins forces with Optionis
- Latest: 02.12.2016 The sky’s the limit for ClearSky Contractor Accounting
Optionis is a great place to work. Our philosophy is “look after our people and they’ll look after our clients” – that way everyone wins.
- Up to 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
- Fresh fruit every day
- Lunch on us, once a month
- Study leave for professional qualifications
- Paid time off for volunteer work
- Contributory Pension
How to applyTo see all of our vacancies and to apply, please visit our dedicated careers page here or click the button below:
ApprenticeshipsTo see our current apprenticeship opportunities, please see below:
- Distributing emails within accounting team mailboxes
- General administration details
- Post room duties e.g. sorting and delivering post
- Reception duties (cover periods only)
- Sorting & Distributing fruit
- Distribution of the monthly staff lunch
Strong GCSE grades (ideally C’s and above)
We’re a busy team so you will need to be flexible and motivated with a friendly and helpful attitude.
Strong IT skills and good organisational skills are desirable.
If you’re interested in applying please send a covering letter and your CV to Apprenticeships@optionis.co.uk
The Sales Apprentices will provide valuable support to the Warrington Sales team whilst completing a structured and engaging training programme.
Tasks will include:
- Be proficient in using Salesforce CRM and ensure records are maintained and accurate.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports for the sales management team.
- Chase central admin/contract teams for assignment schedules.
- Assist teams with agency research using Internet and LinkedIn.
- Liaise with Operations to resolve queries when required.
- Assist both the Agency and New Starter team with pipeline management.
Working week is Monday to Friday
You will need strong GCSE grades in Maths & English
Good sales people are friendly, polite, positive, cool under pressure and reliable. If you display these qualities we want to hear from you.
You will need to be confident on the phone with good communication skills. Strong IT skills are also an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes and you’re interested in applying please send a covering letter and your CV to Apprenticeships@optionis.co.uk
Typical daily duties include:
- Submitting quarterly VAT Returns to HMRC on behalf of clients
- Creating management Accounts
- Dealing with queries on clients accounts
- Calling clients to discuss any problems/queries they have
- Sending personal TAX projections
- Composing emails on a daily basis to clients and colleagues
- Processing accounts information sent in by clients
- Electronic book-keeping
- Bank and Sales Ledger reconciliations
You will need strong GCSE grades in Maths & English. If you have previous experience of working in an office or hold level 2 accounting qualifications we may be able to offer you a higher salary – this will be discussed at interview.
Good accountants are conscientious and thorough with excellent attention to detail. To complete the apprenticeship you will need to be keen to learn, enthusiastic about starting a career in Accounts and open to taking advice from experienced members of staff.
You will need to be good with numbers and have excellent IT skills.